Cthulhu

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

musicuser99

Re: Cthulhu

Post by musicuser99 »

in the video i send to you, you not know that the notes that trigger the arp should not play from synth. I make another video that show cthulhu and nora arp/sequencer with same trigger notes how it sound on reaper(which is correct)

see it in compare to performance mode. in MC performance mode, there can choose a trigger key that start a set to play. for example c2 is used to trigger. The C 2 key that trigger a performance set to play should not play from the synth. A arp or step sequencer receive trigger notes that start the arp to play or transpose too. this trigger notes are never play from the arp or step sequencer. so mix craft send this trigger notes to synth. so there need an option that the synths that are add after the arp not play the trigger notes. arp or sequencer not output this trigger notes
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I see. You're using musical notes to trigger the performance panel, and the synth is playing those? Is that the problem?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
musicuser99

Post by musicuser99 »

In performance panel it work ok. the note to trigger the panel is not play
But when use a arp, the note that trigger the arp is play from the instruments that are add after the arp. this is wrong. the arp did not send the trigger notes on his midi out. but i send you a video that show how cthullu sound on reaper. I hope you hear then whats wrong
Rewob

Post by Rewob »

Place your chosen VST after Cthulhu in the instrument window. see attached. Cthulhu will play the chords or arp using the voices selected in the listed VSTs. Mixcraft does not record the midi data of the VSTs but does record the midi single notes of Cthulhu. To save the performance of Cthulhu playing the VST you will have to go to Track/Mix to a new audio track.
Attachments
VST layout.jpg
VST layout.jpg (53.06 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
musicuser99

Post by musicuser99 »

Acoustica have confirm me some month ago that there is a problem in private mail, because the trigger note should not play in the instrument. I hope they fix it soon. but sad to see, there is long time no update happen