Looking for local musicians as well started a fund raiser check the shirts out let me know if you are interested.

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

sevensette

Looking for local musicians as well started a fund raiser check the shirts out let me know if you are interested.

Post by sevensette »

am generating a fund raiser towards returning to the community and as well generate a buzz over the response to what peace actually is. I was watching the news and witness a lot of rallies riled up towards what is seen to be in approbated behavior towards wanting understanding to what are people looking for. I wish to not only extend the opportunity to record music for the world but try to see if we can common ground as musicians to make a song the world will remember....Every t-shirt is an invitation to a session at a local recording studio called jamspot I will be on roving with refund raiser after this launch of it being today it will end on the 18th of Feburary and will resume after I have made a touch base with musicians who are serious musicians. Here is to the ohm not only one person can make but all of those who love making music.....#LIVES MATTER# the t-shirt invitations can be found at this website: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/s ... e-bandcamp

P.S. You can contact me at these emails :

sterlinglbrown84@gmail.com

sevensette.bandcamp.com

sterlinglbrown84@outlook.com
sevensette

Re: Looking for local musicians as well started a fund raiser check the shirts out let me know if you are interested.

Post by sevensette »

I will be in Boston,MA AS WELL BOARDERINGtill the 18th of Feburary.
omtayslick

Re: Looking for local musicians as well started a fund raiser check the shirts out let me know if you are interested.

Post by omtayslick »

Get someone familiar with language and punctuation to translate this for you and re-post it. :roll:
Tom