Just a quick thanks

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

mixyguy2

Just a quick thanks

Post by mixyguy2 »

Between mostly stupid questions and many suggestions for 8.2 or whatever comes next from me, support here has been great and patient as well, and that matters to me. Thanks!
rrichard63

Re: Just a quick thanks

Post by rrichard63 »

Yes, the support is becoming the main reason I play with Mixcraft more often than any of my other toys.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Thanks guys!
We appreciate it and we do try to pay close attention to our customer needs and suggestions.
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

Only one other response? Cmon people.

OK I'll add another myself then. I love how well bundled this comes with VST/VSTi "stuff." Plenty right outta the gate. You should advertise that more IMO. I've been trying other DAWs and this one still wins. That includes :

Cubase
Bitwig
Traktion (ugh the worst)
Samplitude
Reaper
Studio One
KStech

Post by KStech »

Taking a break from recording sessions, and setting up for my version finals next month..
I went looking,and tested the hell outta of a couple DAWs that fit my old style analog workflow.
I checked out their latest improvements,and even bought a couple, and I put them through the paces, thinking they may just replace Mixcraft.

So I spent my alloted time of two months,trying to find a DAW that could out-perform
the comfortable workflow of Mixcraft,
the search for the ultimate DAW that i could honestly bet my life's work of music on.

There's no such thing as the "perfect" DAW, there will always be one function you miss from another DAW,
and one little bug that annoys you, even if it isn't a bug by design.
It's all about getting the projects done, with the most efficient and stable tools you're willing to invest in.
No, i'm not sucking up to Acoustica..I'm just a retired guy with lots of mileage in the music industry.
Mixcraft 8 Pro is still my best efficient ,workhorse, recording/producing DAW.
Good luck finding yours.
:arrow: :?: