Need help removing non-MC8 Melodyne

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

drumandstage

Need help removing non-MC8 Melodyne

Post by drumandstage »

In a fit of insomnia last night, and while downloading complimentary plug ins from my new FOcusrite Scarlett Interface, I somehow, for some reason added Melodyne. I do not have a license or trial for it, and am not sure what I was thinking, but I would like to get rid of it, without removing whatever came with MC8.

Help would be tremendously appreciated.
Sweetwater Creation Station 450 (64GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 3 2TB HDDs, Windows 10 Home 64-bit), MX8, Studio One 4 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre
dpaterson

Re: Need help removing non-MC8 Melodyne

Post by dpaterson »

Hello.

Remove Melodyne through Windows (Programs and Features or whatever it's called). Then just run the Mixcraft installer again and re-install Mixcraft AND Melodyne that came with Mixcraft. You may have to enter your Melodyne serial number again (the one that came with Mixcraft).

Regards.

Dale.
drumandstage

Re: Need help removing non-MC8 Melodyne

Post by drumandstage »

dpaterson wrote:Hello.

Remove Melodyne through Windows (Programs and Features or whatever it's called). Then just run the Mixcraft installer again and re-install Mixcraft AND Melodyne that came with Mixcraft. You may have to enter your Melodyne serial number again (the one that came with Mixcraft).

Regards.

Dale.
Goodnight.
Sweetwater Creation Station 450 (64GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 3 2TB HDDs, Windows 10 Home 64-bit), MX8, Studio One 4 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre