Mixcraft bundle

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

elistvan

Mixcraft bundle

Post by elistvan »

Hi!

My question is: Is there a specific manufacturer, that your company is in partnership with? I am planning to buy an external soundcard and I would be very happy if your program (if only a ilmited version) is bundled with the card and i could upgrade it for cheaper than the reatail price. (I am usnind windows 7).

István
dpaterson

Re: Mixcraft bundle

Post by dpaterson »

Dunno about a reduced upgrade price i.e. it's cheap enough as it is. But it's a good idea. I for one am sick and tired of seeing "the usual suspects" being punted by the various manufacturers. Mixcraft too should be "mainstream" by now.

Regards,

Dale.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We're not in any bundles a the present time, but we're having a great sale right now: Buy Mixcraft.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
geobee

Post by geobee »

By what I see, most of the ''bundle'' DAW's are usually just a basic sniff of the full version anyway. Far better to just pay for the best value for money one outright, which is this one.......Mixcraft! I had a look at Cubase LE8, only for the fact it came ''bundled'' with my Steinberg UR242, and deleted it within minutes, as it wasn't a touch on Mixcraft. The only attraction was that Cubase interacts with the 242 a little better, but for my very basic usage of DAW's, it wasn't a deal breaker.