Mixcraft 4 Trial Version, NEED HELP!!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

YungCox

Mixcraft 4 Trial Version, NEED HELP!!

Post by YungCox »

I've downloaded the trial version of Mixcraft 4.1. When I open it it says, Mixcraft 4 Experienced a Fatal Error intilalizing your sound device the last time it was run. Would you like to reset Mixcraft's settings to use the default sounds device settings?
I click YES
Mixcraft comes up with Antares Auto-Tune 5 VST version 5.0.9 saying trail expires in 4 Days
I click TRY
Then Mixcraft says, There was a problem downloading sound(s). Double check that you are connected to the internet then try again.
I am obviously connected to the internet.
I click OK
Then it gives me the chance to search for the missing sound(s).
I click SKIP ALL
Then it locks up!!!
EVERYTIME I TRY IT LOCKS UP
Is it because I have McAfree running?
Or is it because I am running wirelessly and problems with router? I have fast ineternet, the router just has an error.. Though it runs like its connected via ethernet cord..
PLEASE HELP ME?!?
Stef66

Post by Stef66 »

You could try disabling your mcafee anti-good-functioning-system and any other third party firewall and try again. :wink:
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

It sounds like your Antares VST plugin is not loading correctly. If you're not using it, just uninstall it. Otherwise, you could use notepad to edit the VSTignore.ini file in your Mixcraft folder to keep that one plugin from loading.

Greg