Alesis Coda Pro Issue

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

jmcadams

Alesis Coda Pro Issue

Post by jmcadams »

If this is in the wrong forum, please let me know!

I'm using Mixcraft as part of a digital music curriculum in a high school with Alesis Coda Pro keyboards.

We have had no issues with this setup before we upgraded to 8, and now have been running into consistent MIDI problems. The biggest problem by far is that Mixcraft just stops recognizing ANY MIDI data coming out of the keyboard, and the only fix is to reload the software.

I know this is a VERY vague post, but looking for any feedback on this. We have no issues with a simple midi-only controller (or even a Akai MPK261), but for some reason this keyboard is not playing well with others.

Any help - one way or the other - would be appreciated!
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Re: Alesis Coda Pro Issue

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Please send a support request at http://support.acoustica.com
dannyrichardson

Post by dannyrichardson »

I have things like this before. What I would assume is that the MIDI on the Coda Pro is just outdated. When I have upgraded certain DAW's I have run into problems. Hope you are able to solve this.
JediMonster

Post by JediMonster »

jmcadams wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:16 pm If this is in the wrong forum, please let me know!

I'm using Mixcraft as part of a digital music curriculum in a high school with Alesis Coda Pro keyboards.

We have had no issues with this setup before we upgraded to 8, and now have been running into consistent MIDI problems. The biggest problem by far is that Mixcraft just stops recognizing ANY MIDI data coming out of the keyboard, and the only fix is to reload the software.

I know this is a VERY vague post, but looking for any feedback on this. We have no issues with a simple midi-only controller (or even a Akai MPK261), but for some reason this keyboard is not playing well with others.

Any help - one way or the other - would be appreciated!
I have the same issue with all software I use the Alesis Coda pro as a midi controller. Did you ever resolve this issue?