SampleTank 4 SE crashing MixCraft9

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

squeakie

SampleTank 4 SE crashing MixCraft9

Post by squeakie »

First.., Happy Gobble Gobble Day to all, and big thank you to Acoustia for dropping MC9 before Thanksgiving.

SampleTank 4 SE is still crashing MCraft. It’s the same issue I had in MC8. Greg confirmed the issue and said he got the VST version (not VST3) to work. I tried that in MC8, and still didn’t open. I didn’t bother with it because I was told it would be fixed in MC9.

As soon as I select SampleTank 4, MixCraft 9 closes (the entire program).

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Acoustica Greg

Re: SampleTank 4 SE crashing MixCraft9

Post by Acoustica Greg »

There's a bug in the VST3 version of SampleTank 4 that can cause it to crash. The VST version should work. If it's not even loading, make sure Mixcraft knows where you installed it. Contact support at Acoustica.com for help.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
squeakie

Re: SampleTank 4 SE crashing MixCraft9

Post by squeakie »

I’ll give it another look over. When it opens up in Cakewalk the window shows its VST2.

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,