No toontrack ezdrummer, ezkeys and / or ezmix in mixcraft!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

ketil

No toontrack ezdrummer, ezkeys and / or ezmix in mixcraft!

Post by ketil »

I have toontrack ezdrummer, ezkeys and ezmix. But after searching for these in the mixcradt 8 pro studio, gave me no results! They are not in mixcraft! Isn't toontrack compatible with mixcraft? :?:
RaveyDavey

Re: No toontrack ezdrummer, ezkeys and / or ezmix in mixcraft!

Post by RaveyDavey »

I have ezdrummer + expansion packs running on MX 9 but it should not be a problem on mX8.
As I don't have ezkeys or ezmix I cannot comment.I do think that someone reported a problem recently with ezkeys but you would need to do a search.
RaveyDavey

Post by RaveyDavey »

Ezdrummer has a special installer that you get from Toontrack - have you used that?
Ian Craig

Post by Ian Craig »

I have all 3 products installed (see screenshots for Mixcraft 8 and 9). Uninstall them then use the Toontrack Product Manager to install them
Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio 64-Bit Build 418 - EZDrummer, EZKeys, EZMix 1b 2.jpg
Mixcraft 8.1 Pro Studio 64-Bit Build 418 - EZDrummer, EZKeys, EZMix 1b 2.jpg (261.64 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
2019-12-08 12_11_15-Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio 64-Bit Build 436 - Untitled Project.mx9 2 _.jpg
2019-12-08 12_11_15-Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio 64-Bit Build 436 - Untitled Project.mx9 2 _.jpg (229.03 KiB) Viewed 3110 times
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio (build 470) recording output using MRecorder
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz (40 GB Ram) & Intel i9 11th Gen 3.5 GHz (64GB Ram),
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 & 8i6
GovernmentMule

Post by GovernmentMule »

ketil wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:50 am I have toontrack ezdrummer, ezkeys and ezmix. But after searching for these in the mixcradt 8 pro studio, gave me no results! They are not in mixcraft! Isn't toontrack compatible with mixcraft? :?:
Make sure you have told Mixcraft where to find them. If you have just installed them Mixcraft might not see them yet.
Check out page 236 in the Mixcraft 8 manual, you have to make sure the folder of where they were installed is listed.
Om my computer EZkeys and EZDrummer is located at C:/ Program Files (x86)/VST/ Toontrack. I do not remember if this was the default location that they were installed in or not as it has been a long time since I installed them.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

As others have stated, I have also used all three since at least MX7, and they work fine in Mixcraft. Default installation locations.
Also as noted, the first step in troubleshooting would be to verify Mixcraft is scanning the correct folders to find them.

And note that EZMix would be an "effect" while EZKeys and EZDrummer would be "virtual instruments".
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
jlouvar

Post by jlouvar »

ketil wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:50 am I have toontrack ezdrummer, ezkeys and ezmix. But after searching for these in the mixcradt 8 pro studio, gave me no results! They are not in mixcraft! Isn't toontrack compatible with mixcraft? :?:
Hmm, Toontrack EZDrummer2 works perfect with both Mixcraft 8 Pro and Mixcraft 9 Pro for me. Make sure your Mixcraft 8 searches for and finds the Toontrack files. Click on the little gear icon on the top of Mixcraft 8 to open Preferences and scroll down to Plug-ins and click on Re-Scan All VST Plug-ins.
Attachments
101a.PNG
101a.PNG (162.42 KiB) Viewed 3058 times
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
ketil

Post by ketil »

Thanks for all help here, i have find out the problem.
I copy plugin files from c:/program to c:/program/toontrack and ad this folder to mixcraft pro8. And now its all tre programs in mixcraft.