Project problems WAS: Mixcraft 9.0, Build 442

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

sulblk27

Project problems WAS: Mixcraft 9.0, Build 442

Post by sulblk27 »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:35 am
sulblk27 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:37 am Hi all, silly question..again on my part. However I just installed the update and it goes well for a new project (to change the skin) to the MX 8 look, but in a current project it stays dark. What I have done: changed skins in current project, closed project opened it same dark skin. Tried the light skin in current project...same results stays at default dark skin. However when I opened a new MX9, the skin has changed. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Hi,

I made a new project in Mixcraft 9 and I saved it with the Mixcraft 8 visual theme, then I switched to the Dark theme, restarted Mixcraft and loaded the project. It did not have the Mixcraft 8 theme. Look at the mixer.

Greg
Hi Greg. The project that I was working on, I did try and change the skin, close out, but the dark skin stayed. However, the project I was working on has decided to crash. The only backup that was saved was from December 14, although I did have a backup from the 22nd and the 23rd. This is what came up today
Attachments
Problem loading.JPG
Problem loading.JPG (69.52 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Acoustica Greg

Re: Project problems WAS: Mixcraft 9.0, Build 442

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

That's just a message about the outputs for your Kontakt plugin, probably. Did Kontakt not load properly?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
sulblk27

Re: Project problems WAS: Mixcraft 9.0, Build 442

Post by sulblk27 »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:07 am Hi,

That's just a message about the outputs for your Kontakt plugin, probably. Did Kontakt not load properly?

Greg
I believed it had. All of the other Kontakt plug ins loaded. I have since trashed that project.