Merry Christmas Acoustica Team, and thank you!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

squeakie

Merry Christmas Acoustica Team, and thank you!

Post by squeakie »

Merry Christmas Acoustica Team, and thanks for putting out such a great product. Dropping MixCraft 9 during Thanksgiving was an awesome early Christmas gift. Love the new look, features, and appreciate the hard work you guys put into the DAW, and the amazing customer support you offer as well!

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Acoustica Greg

Re: Merry Christmas Acoustica Team, and thank you!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thank you. Things got a bit crazy around Thanksgiving, but everything worked out okay. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Happy New Year!

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

Deserves a bump!
cbeattyjr

Post by cbeattyjr »

Yes. Deserves a bump! I've been using Mixcraft since version 6 and always find it to be great - including Version 9. Response to any small issues has always been very timely over the years.

My two cents - I've been seeing a lot of airing of dirty laundry on here and on Facebook. I would suggest that folks use the Acoustica support ticket system. Also, any great computer application requires a little homework. The relationship between your PC, audio interface, plugins, and your DAW requires some decent time to master (no matter what DAW you use).
Chuck Beatty
Check out Electro-Roots Workshop on YouTube.
MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro Laptop (GEFORCE GTX 1060)
Presonus 1824 Interface
A bunch of other stuff!