Melodyne

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

James Klutho

Melodyne

Post by James Klutho »

I have Mixcraft 9 pro and Melodyne Assistant comes with it but I have not activated it yet. Celemony has a sale on right now for upgrades and I am eyeing the Editor edition due to it being polyphonic. Will the version of Melodyne that come with Mixcraft qualify me for upgrades? Thanks.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Melodyne

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio comes with Melodyne Essentials. I'm not sure what kind of upgrade deal you can get. That's a good question for Celemony.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

As a point of reference:

Yes the bundled version is "elements"
"Assistant" is an upgrade.

At this time, owners of the "assistant" version are probably being offered a limited time offer upgrade price to "editor" that is about to expire.

Tis the season for plug in sales.......
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
James Klutho

Post by James Klutho »

Thanks all.
James Klutho

Post by James Klutho »

I did go ahead and take advantage of the Celemony upgrade sale and upgraded to the Assistant version of Melodyne for $49 USD. This makes Melodyne truly usable for mono tracks only. Mixcraft took the upgrade and all appears to be working. I did have to fiddle with the installer a while. I installed it 4 or 5 times but was just getting the "Player version". I uninstalled the old version and did and fresh install with my new version and finally was able to activate the puppy. All is well. If anyone else wants to hop on the special deal, it will last until December 31st.