Video Success

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Rolling Estonian

Video Success

Post by Rolling Estonian »

My daughter graduated High School on Monday and with no ceremony, no families, no friends, no parties etc. My wife and I decided to get folks to send in their short video clips wishing congrats. I was a bit concerned, I've got a handle on the audio but video, very very little experience, so I was worried but with the ease of MC I made a pretty nice final product.

A pain was having to convert all the iphone mov files to Mp4, used an online free converter, but after that it was pretty straight forward, I even did the old crossfade to give that nice transition. I did have to automate volume and boost gain because one persons audio, it had portions that were really quiet because of a busted phone, so it was kind of a restoration. For music I mixed a bunch of snippets of a bunch of tunes her dad made her listen to over the years, I done good too, her taste is solid, eclectic and she has a great ear.

Just wanted to share a non video guys experience with making a video and how easy MC made it. Most proud of the kid but the video will be a cool reminder for sure.

M
GovernmentMule

Re: Video Success

Post by GovernmentMule »

Your daughter graduated high school? Jesus, how old are you?

Just kidding, tell her congrats and hopefully she can have a party down the road.

Oh yeah, have fun paying for college! :lol:
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Wow, that's great. Congratulations!

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

GovernmentMule wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:57 am Your daughter graduated high school? Jesus, how old are you?

Just kidding, tell her congrats and hopefully she can have a party down the road.

Oh yeah, have fun paying for college! :lol:
Man, rough crowd! lol

She's taking a gap year then a 3/4 scholarship to Temple in '21, whatever school may look like then.

Thanks for the congrats! She's the only child so we're so proud and happy for her.

M