Big Problem

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

billonradio

Big Problem

Post by billonradio »

I've been using Mixcraft since Mixcraft 6 to create/record radio shows and have NEVER had an issue. I use a Yamaha MG10XU USB mixer for my mic/input to Mixcraft. This has never failed me. I put in song tracks alternating on track 1, and track 3, then just record vocals on track 2. That's it. However, somehow I recently hit, tapped, selected, by accident something that now has ALL tracks bleeding onto each other. I put in the intro track, go to speak, and I'm seeing/hearing the intro track on track 2. I can't even hear myself. I have shows that need recorded 'today' to get out to all my stations and Mixcraft is freaking out. Therefore, so am I.
Although I've always checked for updates regularly, and even today it shows me at the latest version, it's never taken me above Mixcraft 6. I can't afford new software. Should I try to find an old download copy of 6 and reinstall since I have my original registration code? I have got to get this fixed.

Thanks,
Bill
jlouvar

Re: Big Problem

Post by jlouvar »

billonradio wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:12 pm I've been using Mixcraft since Mixcraft 6 to create/record radio shows and have NEVER had an issue. I use a Yamaha MG10XU USB mixer for my mic/input to Mixcraft. This has never failed me. I put in song tracks alternating on track 1, and track 3, then just record vocals on track 2. That's it. However, somehow I recently hit, tapped, selected, by accident something that now has ALL tracks bleeding onto each other. I put in the intro track, go to speak, and I'm seeing/hearing the intro track on track 2. I can't even hear myself. I have shows that need recorded 'today' to get out to all my stations and Mixcraft is freaking out. Therefore, so am I.
Although I've always checked for updates regularly, and even today it shows me at the latest version, it's never taken me above Mixcraft 6. I can't afford new software. Should I try to find an old download copy of 6 and reinstall since I have my original registration code? I have got to get this fixed.

Thanks,
Bill
Hello Bill and welcome to the Acoustica forums.

Maybe go to Acoustica.com, and log in to your account and try a new Mixcraft 6 reinstall, and also contact Acoustica Support at: https://acoustica.kayako.com/conversation/new

Joe
- Joe -

MX9PS, 64-bit, build 460. Windows 10, Intel i5, 64-bit, 1.8GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar
Acoustica Greg

Re: Big Problem

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you want to upgrade, Mixcraft 6 owners can upgrade for cheap: https://acoustica.com/mixcraft/upgrades

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101