SEND track with EFFECTS question?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

squeakie

SEND track with EFFECTS question?

Post by squeakie »

Is this a known bug (had the same issue with previous versions of MixCraft).

I set up a SEND track, assigned the TB Reverb to it. I set the SEND knob to control Wet/Dry. I chose Large Room from the preset list in TB Reverb, and increased the wet level a bit on that preset. Every time I start and stop playback the wet/dry setting in the TB Reverb snaps back to the default preset setting. Is this correct? Shouldn’t that adjustment made be retained?

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Acoustica Greg

Re: SEND track with EFFECTS question?

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

That's not happening for me. Maybe you recorded some parameter automation for TB Reverb on that track?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
squeakie

Post by squeakie »

I didn’t record any automation. It’s odd, and I had the issue show up in MC7 and MC8 too (on multiple computers). I used to see it a lot when using the Acoustica Pro Studio Reverb.

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I assume you have Mixcraft 9.0 build 462? Send in a simple project file that illustrates the problem and we'll check it out.

Submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
squeakie

Post by squeakie »

It has to be a random bug. When it happens again I’ll send the file.

Thx!