Error when Mixing Down in 9 Pro

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Error when Mixing Down in 9 Pro

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

Hi guys

I'm having a problem when mixing down to Wav. The song renders fine, then auto plays as usual. But then it stops about 20 seconds in with this error message (see attached):

I close the error dialog box then the song plays no problem. What could be causing this? There are no effects being used at the moment as this is just a rough draft. The only thing I've done out of the ordinary is changed the default location of the Project folder but this song was started after that.

Any ideas? Hopefully it's just something straightforward. Never had any issues whatsoever with Recording Studio so this is beginning to irk somewhat.
Attachments
Mixcraft Error.png
Mixcraft Error.png (7.62 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
Acoustica Greg

Re: Error when Mixing Down in 9 Pro

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try it again, and if it happens, quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file.

To find the mixcraft-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft\
Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the mixcraft-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

Hi Greg

I've been trying all the things you suggested in your emails but the problem still persists?

Using Recording Studio was always rock solid but since I've upgraded to Pro, that's when all the bugs have occurred. Very frustrating really.
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you quit Mixcraft first, can you play the file normally?

You might go to the Sound Blaster web page and see if there's an updated driver for your Sound Blaster Audigy Fx.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101