Mono tracks

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

joss

Mono tracks

Post by joss »

I guess it's a mistake of mine, but I can't find a way to put a track in mono.

Well I can put the left or right channel but I suppose that this is not a mix of the two channels which is what I want ... right? :?
Sorry for the translation, it may create some confusion.
I also apologize if it took me a while to respond, there is a time difference in the country where I live and it could coincide at night.
freightgod

Re: Mono tracks

Post by freightgod »

Right. There is no "make mono" button....yet. I know, I know....

This thread may suggest a workaround : https://forums.acoustica.com/viewtopic.php?t=26786
joss

Re: Mono tracks

Post by joss »

Well, thank you very much freightgod, I'll try that plugin.

Yes, for me, it is disappointing that Mixcraft does not have some options which I think would be easy to implement such as this, or how to control the volume of the previous playback of sounds and loops, or control if you want the lopps to be adjusted to the project's BPM or not in the preview, and some others that I don't remember at this moment.

I hope it doesn't turn out that all this can already be done and I don't know it ... :oops:

I resign myself in pursuit of the lightness and ease of the DAW but,
later I read user suggestions much more complicated and technical than beginners and non-musicians we never use, because although Mixcraft is advertised as "the DAW of musicians", it is evident that it is more suitable for those of us who have little knowledge of music and technique in musical production, hence its ease of use and its automatisms.

I'm also an occasional user of Reaper, which is much more complicated, and you can do everything with it, but it doesn't have musical instruments or certain automatisms that Mixcraft does.

Now I am passing to Mixcraft a project that I started in Reaper and that I do not clarify to refine.

Ah !!! and I'm sure they don't have such good technical service either. :D

Thanks again.

Sorry for the translation. :roll:
Sorry for the translation, it may create some confusion.
I also apologize if it took me a while to respond, there is a time difference in the country where I live and it could coincide at night.