Anyone using RAVEN touch screen?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

squeakie

Anyone using RAVEN touch screen?

Post by squeakie »

Anyone using a RAVEN Touch Screen Control Surface with MixCraft? If so, does it work well together, and was the set up difficult?

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Rolling Estonian

Re: Anyone using RAVEN touch screen?

Post by Rolling Estonian »

Those look badass.

M
squeakie

Post by squeakie »

I agree! Been considering buying one. They’re not cheap, but reviews tend to be favorable.

Sqk
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX500, Roland RS70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer88, Casio PX330, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3, Yamaha DGX-670 digital piano, Behringer Studio Monitors, MixCraft 9 Pro, Studio One 5, Cakewalk, Zenbeats,
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

I've had a touchscreen laptop for years now that I never use the touchscreen on! It does work for MC pretty well when I undock the faders and keep them there but I've gotten used to a nanokontrol and ole Mr Mouse!

M
squeakie

Post by squeakie »

One of my laptops has a touch screen. I’ve tried it with MixCraft, but positioning the computer to use it comfortably gets a bit wonky. I do use it with ZenBeats though. Works great with that program.

The RAVEN seems like a really good control surface. I’m probably 95% to getting one. That other 5% to get me there would be finding others using it with MixCraft successfully.

Sqk