Bouncing tracks from one project to another template

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

DanMehal

Bouncing tracks from one project to another template

Post by DanMehal »

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a way to bounce a whole project to a different template. I revised my templates to sound way better than they did when I actually recorded the songs and I really don't want to go through each song and adjust every little thing lol. I'm using Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio
Rolling Estonian

Re: Bouncing tracks from one project to another template

Post by Rolling Estonian »

Can't you just open the project, make whatever changes you want, then save as another project with changes you made?

M
DanMehal

Post by DanMehal »

Yes. That's what I have been doing and I still have around 20 songs to do. I kinda figured it would be a bit quicker if I could just bounce over, considering there are pretty big changes.
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

I'd love it if there were an "Import Settings..." or "Import Tracks..." menu option so you don't have to treat each project so exclusively. If I set up an awesome rythm section with effects and EQ in some other project and wanted to import that into my new project that I already have some other instruments in, there's no way to do that without starting over or manually resetting everything.

It would also be awesome to be able to have two projects open simultaneously that you can drag or copy tracks back and forth from and to.