Animal & nature sound effect request

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Heroes 3DO

Animal & nature sound effect request

Post by Heroes 3DO »

Hey I would like to request that you guys put in animal effects in the next version. I want to make an inspired Heroes of Might and Magic 3 music with animal songs. I would like birds, cats, dogs, snakes, alligators, crocodiles, hamsters, apes, monkey, gorilla, dolphins, whales, fish. I mean all kind of animal effects.

I also would like to request nature sound effects. Like dripping water, running water, air, air blowing, sound echoes, mountains collapsing, lava, seawater, wind, tree, leaves falling, train, cars, motorcycles and all that stuff.

Add these animal and mother nature effects. I would stick with Mixcraft forever. For now I am sticking with MPC beats and Magix Samplitude music studio. Magix has only air and bird effects. I need more effects in order to make awesome inspired Heroes of Might and Magic 3 music.
TrevsAudio

Re: Animal & nature sound effect request

Post by TrevsAudio »

Hi and welcome to the forums!
If you go to the Library tab and click on the 'World' icon, there is a search box for sounds available for free online. I just used 'Dolphin' in this example...
Also if you just google the sound you're looking for, there's plenty to be had for free :D
Sound FX.png
Sound FX.png (55.17 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Old Dudes Rock!
Trevor
OFC™ Founding Member
Dell 3050 SFF; i3; 32 gig RAM; MX 8, 9 and 10.5 Pro; Win 11 Pro
Focusrite Solo; Sennheiser HD650 cans

Sample Projects: https://soundcloud.com/trevs_audio
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@trevsaudio
Heroes 3DO

Post by Heroes 3DO »

Hi thanks but I prefer to make it in the Mixcraft app. Then you can create different rhythms. In Magix samplitude music studio they have bird effect and wind effect. Its a shame app developers do not add more of these effects into their apps. I have been asking for these effects for years. Yet no one is interested in doing anything. Magix forum, ableton forum, FL studio forum. Like no one cares. And the only reason I am using Magix Samplitude music studio is just mainly because of their bird and wind effects.
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

Stay away from 'Sounds of the Amazon', it's just chainsaws and bulldozers...... :twisted:

M
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Effects? I assume you mean samples? Sounds.
In app? I dont think you are explaining yourself well.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Heroes 3DO wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:05 am Hi thanks but I prefer to make it in the Mixcraft app. Then you can create different rhythms. In Magix samplitude music studio they have bird effect and wind effect. Its a shame app developers do not add more of these effects into their apps. I have been asking for these effects for years. Yet no one is interested in doing anything. Magix forum, ableton forum, FL studio forum. Like no one cares. And the only reason I am using Magix Samplitude music studio is just mainly because of their bird and wind effects.
Is there a way you can find the folder of those sounds in Magix? If so, you could try copying them into your favorites folder in Mixcraft. Unless I'm misunderstanding their true "nature".
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

I Googled 'free nature samples for DAW' and there's TONS out there.

M
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Yes, and as @jwarv points out, if you have sample libraries you like from other sources, you can nearly always use them in Mixcraft too.

In any case, there's millions of samples available. Unusual interests may take a little extra searching, but yeah- tons.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Heroes 3DO

Post by Heroes 3DO »

I do not mean samples. I mean actual sound effect for the piano itself. Magix only have birds and wind. I need more effects than this. Cause these effects are pretty cool. If Mixcraft added sound effect like water, birds, dogs, cats and so on in Mixcraft 10. It would be the best program ever. By using Magix samplitude studio. I feel that music can be taken to a whole new level with nature, animal and various elemental sound effects like wind, volcano, sea, water and such. But I feel that Magix samplitude does not have enough nature, animal and elemental sound effects for the piano. Which is why I am asking for these features on Mixcraft and hoping it be added to Mixcraft 10. Ive been asking on Ableton, FL Studio and Magix forums for years. Please expland animal, nature and elemental effects. For 5 years Ive been doing this. 5 years and no luck. I was hoping Mixcraft would be able to add more of these animal, nature and elemental effects for the piano.

Heroes 3DO

Post by Heroes 3DO »

I recommend you download a trial of Magix and test out the bird effect piano for yourself. The bird effects are one of my favorites in Magix. But I need more. Cats, Dogs, whales, monkeys, tigers, snakes, fish, crabs. I mean all kind of animal effects. And then effects like elementals. Wind, fire, water, air, earth, lightning and so on. Then nature effects like sea, wind, vulcano, air, water drops and so on.

Just try it out. In my opinion the bird effects piano are the coolest they have.
https://www.magix.com/ca/free-download/ ... ic-studio/

But if Mixcraft could add my request in Mixcraft 10. I think Mixcraft could become an even superior daw than Magix. Yeah guys. I am not talking sample here. I am talking PIANO EFFECTS. Download the trial and check it out for yourself. It is so freaking cool that bird effect. But they only have birds and wind. I would like more than these. Been requesting more features for many years. But developers do not listen. I hope developers of Mixcraft listens to my advice.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Those arent "effects" they are patches or presets for a virtual synth included in Samplitude. The specific synth in your example being called DN-e1.

Since the synth is possibly proprietary to Magix Samplitude, it may or may not be useable in other daw's so your other options might be "rewire" (if applicable) to operate the synth from Mixcraft (if possible) -waaayyy too much trouble for me...
Or you could look for another virtual synth that had patches you like, that could be used in Mixcraft.

Or you could take the far easier (in my opinion) route and gather a collection of the desired samples and learn to use a sampler to load and play them in a similar manner as to how you currently do with your DN-e1 virtual synth.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Heroes 3DO

Post by Heroes 3DO »

Mark Bliss wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:04 pm Those arent "effects" they are patches or presets for a virtual synth included in Samplitude. The specific synth in your example being called DN-e1.

Since the synth is possibly proprietary to Magix Samplitude, it may or may not be useable in other daw's so your other options might be "rewire" (if applicable) to operate the synth from Mixcraft (if possible) -waaayyy too much trouble for me...
Or you could look for another virtual synth that had patches you like, that could be used in Mixcraft.

Or you could take the far easier (in my opinion) route and gather a collection of the desired samples and learn to use a sampler to load and play them as you currently do with your DN-e1 virtual synth.
It would be cool. If Mixcraft created their own virtual synth with animal, elemental and nature effects. These would be good new features for Mixcraft 10. I like your songs on soundcloud. You are very good artist.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

FWIW, I just did a quick Google search for "synths for making animal sounds"

Lots of stuff to study.
Two synths mentioned for examples: "fauna" and "Synthasoarus"
I am sure there are many other options.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Heroes 3DO

Post by Heroes 3DO »

Mark Bliss wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:12 pm FWIW, I just did a quick Google search for "synths for making animal sounds"

Lots of stuff to study.
Two synths mentioned for examples: "fauna" and "Synthasoarus"
I am sure there are many other options.
Nice new features for Mixcraft 10. Just saying :D
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Yeah you did mention that once or twice.

Real world solutions now.
Just saying.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page