Acoustica vsts

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Bobby Love

Acoustica vsts

Post by Bobby Love »

Recently had to get a new computer due hard drive failure. I posted questions about this and got some good answers. I am now installing mixcraft pro studio 9 on new computer and opening a recently recorded project. Here's the issue....I get a window after project loads telling me:

"Problem Loading Project! Below that it states The following errors were encounter while loading your project:
Unable to load effect "Acoustica Compressor"
Unable to load effect "Acoustica Delay"
Unable to load effect "Acoustica Reverb"
Unable to load effect "Acoustica Distortion"
I have had to reinstall mixcraft 3 times because I was originally shownthat melodyne was not installed. Now these vsts and melodyne aren't showing up.
Should I give up or what I am beyond the point of frustration? I actually like the acoustic vsts.
Bobby Love

Re: Acoustica vsts

Post by Bobby Love »

Anyone? Ideas?
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Are the missing plug-ins the "classic" bundle?

If so, you need to select "install classic plug-ins" when prompted by the Mixcraft9 installer. The default setting doesnt install them.

The Melodyne issue may be that you are using the wrong installer and installing the "recording studio" version instead of the "pro-studio" version.
Be sure to use the installer from the link in your registration e-mail.
Last edited by Mark Bliss on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Bobby Love

Post by Bobby Love »

Thanks Mark. I will uninstall/install and try that. Nice tunage on your soundcloud page.
Bobby Love

Post by Bobby Love »

Mark, while reinstalling setup shows I am installing Pro Studio 9.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

OK, one thing at a time, did you re-install, enabling the classic plug ins and re-try the old projects?
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Bobby Love

Post by Bobby Love »

Mark, Where is this particular option for the classic plug ins? I am not trying to be difficult, just making I understand.

Yes I did try an older project with those vsts. Still not there. Melodyne is now showing up finally after this reinstall.

After all these years of having mixcraft I've never had an real issues. After this reinstall every project new or old is playing slow. Approx a 1/2 step down. But 1st lets see if I can find these elusive vsts...or my hammer. Brand dang new high buck computer set up and everything you know going to heck in the hand basket.
Bobby Love

Post by Bobby Love »

After another install I did discover where the option to install the vsts. They are present and accounted for and mixcraft is not draggy as described. Thank you for your time and patience Mark Bliss!!