MIxcraft 9 Pro studio Build 469 Crashing

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Javan21

MIxcraft 9 Pro studio Build 469 Crashing

Post by Javan21 »

Is anyone else been having serious issues with mixcraft crashing if you save it for the second time.
If i open a project make adjustments i can save it once, but if i keep going and try to save or close the program i get not responding. Its been happening to me and i've spoken to others who i introduced to mixcraft and they are experiencing issues. Please fix!!!

19-9900k
16gb DDR4 Ram
M.2 for storage
Using Antelope Goliath HD and previously Antelope Discrete 8 and Focusrite 18i20 3rd Gen all with the same issue.
Guaresneider

Re: MIxcraft 9 Pro studio Build 469 Crashing

Post by Guaresneider »

You have a good system configuration, it's not that, Mixcraft never crashed for me, it's usually some of the VSTs you use that fail in compatibility and produce the crash, under normal RAM and VST conditions Mixcraft is a very stable software. I use it under Windows 64bit with 32GB RAM and it literally flies, FL studio garbage always crashes on my system, but Mixcraft runs like a Swiss watch.

Try to replicate what steps you do and what FX or VST you are running at the time it crashes and then send the crash log to support, they will help you if you can't solve it, good luck.
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

YMMV but whenever I've had any issues with hangups or crashes it's been a plugin. As mentioned it's usually been a vst3, latest one was when I upgraded to Amplitube 5 vst3, a lot of crashes, vst2 none.

M
Javan21

Post by Javan21 »

Yes I do use a lot of IK multimedia plugins including amplitude 5 which does have problems. I will monitor their plugins and see what happens.
Rolling Estonian

Post by Rolling Estonian »

Make sure you're running the vst2 of Amplitube5.

M