Mixcraft 9 Keeps Crashnig

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Havepen

Mixcraft 9 Keeps Crashnig

Post by Havepen »

To be honest Ive had enough of MX9 I'm Going back MX8.. I can't get any work done, nothing. MX9 just crashes when I look at it. can't even close it down normally without a simulantious crash happening. Ridiculous!!
I'm concidering going over to Reaper...
I know it could be plugins and I know many of the big paid plugin suppliers don't support mixcraft.. I am seriously thinking about why that may be??
That's today's rant...
G..
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft 9 Keeps Crashnig

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I'll send you an email.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
savoy

Post by savoy »

I am experiencing the exact problem as well. What can be done to solve this?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft 9 Keeps Crashing

Post by Acoustica Greg »

savoy wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:42 am I am experiencing the exact problem as well. What can be done to solve this?
Hi,

If it happens again, quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file.

To find the mixcraft-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft\
Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the mixcraft-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

Havepen wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:20 am To be honest Ive had enough of MX9 I'm Going back MX8.. I can't get any work done, nothing. MX9 just crashes when I look at it. can't even close it down normally without a simulantious crash happening. Ridiculous!!
I'm concidering going over to Reaper...
I know it could be plugins and I know many of the big paid plugin suppliers don't support mixcraft.. I am seriously thinking about why that may be??
That's today's rant...
G..
I don't think that be at all. :) I use MANY diff plugins including many from many of the big guys and as far as I can tell, none of them have caused MC to crash. I wonder if there's something else going on w/your system....