Can I Use Aturia's Analog Lab in Mixcraft 9 Pro?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

rizarefaldi

Can I Use Aturia's Analog Lab in Mixcraft 9 Pro?

Post by rizarefaldi »

Hi. I’m brand new to this and I’m trying to figure out how things all fit together. I am using Mixcraft as my DAW and a 25 key Arturia MiniLab MK-II. The keyboard came with software and the one I’m most curious about is Analog Lab. I can use the keyboard in Mixcraft but can I integrate the Analog Lab as well in Mixcraft? Aturia offered me links to quite a bit of software and I have no idea what it all does. And I didn’t find virgin newbie instructions.

My question is what possibilities I have with Analog Lab ukuran kertas a4 dalam cm

Thanks.
ferez21

Re: Can I Use Aturia's Analog Lab in Mixcraft 9 Pro?

Post by ferez21 »

I don't own any i these, but i know that Analog Lab is a plugin that was designed to work with that keyboard, just try to load the plugin in Mixcraft and see how it goes, shouldn't be a problem to load it since it's just a VST.

And i suggest reading the manual, i just looked at it out of curiosity and it can probably answer any questions you have about the keyboard or Analog lab.
rodal_60

Re: Can I Use Aturia's Analog Lab in Mixcraft 9 Pro?

Post by rodal_60 »

Hi.....Yes absolutely.....I have a 88 keylab and works perferctly with Analog Lab 4 and Analog Lab 5
Regards,