how to hotkey samples to my worlde controller in mixcraft 8?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

dexheadz

how to hotkey samples to my worlde controller in mixcraft 8?

Post by dexheadz »

recently got a worlde/panda mini controller, NEED to know how to hotkey my samples to the pads on it or whatever. please help
Acoustica Greg

Re: how to hotkey samples to my worlde controller in mixcraft 8?

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

It looks like the pads can be set to send notes or CC messages. See your manual for more info on that.

You could use Omni Sampler to play samples with the controller in notes mode. Here's a video on Omni Sampler and Alpha Sampler:

https://acoustica.com/mixcraft/videos/m ... mnisampler

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
dexheadz

Post by dexheadz »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:03 pm Hi,

It looks like the pads can be set to send notes or CC messages. See your manual for more info on that.

You could use Omni Sampler to play samples with the controller in notes mode. Here's a video on Omni Sampler and Alpha Sampler:

https://acoustica.com/mixcraft/videos/m ... mnisampler

Greg
cool but i cant find a download link for the stupid omni sampler anywhere and it didnt come with my copy of mixcraft 8
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Did you maybe buy Mixcraft 8 Home Studio from Steam? The Home Studio edition is a "lite" version that doesn't include the stupid Omni Sampler (along with other features and plugins listed on page 7 of the help manual).

You could look for a third-party sampler plugin, or you could upgrade to Mixcraft 9. Here are the upgrade prices. If you're interested in upgrading, please submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
dexheadz

Post by dexheadz »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:22 pm Hi,

Did you maybe buy Mixcraft 8 Home Studio from Steam? The Home Studio edition is a "lite" version that doesn't include the stupid Omni Sampler (along with other features and plugins listed on page 7 of the help manual).

You could look for a third-party sampler plugin, or you could upgrade to Mixcraft 9. Here are the upgrade prices. If you're interested in upgrading, please submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
ok