Windows 11

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

bobbyathome

Windows 11

Post by bobbyathome »

Has anyone upgraded to windows 11? Is Mixcraft ready and working ok on windows 11?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Windows 11

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We did some testing and didn't run into any issues.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
tfranklinh

Post by tfranklinh »

fwiw, I have had Windows 11 Beta running on my laptop with MX9, all Cherry Audio Synths and Roland Cloud and have experienced no problems at all to date. I have tested it quite intensely, transferring projects from my main Workstation running Win 10 and converting and substituting instruments for portable recording work, with a 100% success rate.

I have only needed updates to my Steinberg and ASIO4ALL drivers since the install. My other drivers: BOSS GT, Lexicon, and AKAI have functioned properly without any update that I know of. I have hard UAC on my laptop, so nothing installs without my permission.

IMHO most of us will have more issues getting used to the UI changes that have been made than any of the Software/Audio changes. Will be using Komplete 13 with it starting tonight. If there are any issues that need a warning, I will post. If you don't hear from me, then you know things worked out ok.

Hope this instills a little confidence in the upcoming "upgrade." Happy creating!!! 🎵🎵🎵🎵
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

I have to wonder why anyone would "upgrade" to this...