Transferring Mixcraft to new computer/Help retrieving recovery/activation code.

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

RangarlAmamicado

Transferring Mixcraft to new computer/Help retrieving recovery/activation code.

Post by RangarlAmamicado »

Hi there, I know an issue like this was already discussed in an earlier post from about 5 years ago,
but I thought I'd make my own just in case nobody saw it there.

So, I already own a copy of Mixcraft 8 on my first computer, but I want to transfer it over onto
my second computer. I am aware of the process described in the previous thread, describing how I
install it like normal and use my activation code... The problem is, however, when I checked, I found that
my copy of Mixcraft 8 didn't seem to be purchased under any account.

When I first got it, I remember that it made me give it an email to send my code to... however,
I do not believe that it ever registered under my email completely, and I seem to have lost my email of it.

If there is another way to request my recovery or activation codes, I would like to request them somehow.
I have Mixcraft on my computer still, but if there's anything I'd need to show you to verify my copy, I'd love help finding it.
That is all I'd like to do, so if any Mod or Admin knows what to do, that'd be a huge help, or how I should start, let me know!

Thank you! :D
Acoustica Greg

Re: Transferring Mixcraft to new computer/Help retrieving recovery/activation code.

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Please submit an Acoustica Support Request, and include any clues that might help customer support look up your order (like alternate email addresses, a name it was purchased under, etc.)

Or maybe you purchased Mixcraft 8 Home Studio via Steam? Let them know either way.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101