:02 Gaps

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

mistertee

:02 Gaps

Post by mistertee »

OK, since I haven't received a response to my previous posting, I'll simplify the question.

Why am I getting :02 gaps?

Settings:

"Goldenhawk" is selected.
Acoustica ASPI - can be checked or not checked (I get :02 gaps either way).

Am I missing anything? And if not, are you absolutely sure Mixcraft is capable of DAO in Vista x64?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

This doesn't have anything to do with Vista, it has to do with the fact that you're burning the CD in "IMAPI" mode.

Try this: in Mixcraft, click on the File menu and select Preferences. In the CD Recorder preferences, click on the Goldenhawk Override option. Make sure the correct drive is selected, then choose the "Use A Generic CD Writer Driver" option and leave the settings at the default values. Now turn off the "Use IMAPI..." option and see if the software still detects your CD drive.

If that doesn't do the trick, quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file.

Since you have Vista, be sure to click the "Compatibility Files" option before you grab the log file.

Submit an Acoustica Support Request

Greg
mistertee

Post by mistertee »

I can't use the "Goldenhawk Override" because none of my drives are detected in the "override" dropdown menu. I've sent you a support request with my installation log attached. I'm not sure what you're saying about clicking the compatibility option "before grabbing the log". I didn't see the option anywhere. It seems to be a standard text file so I simply uploaded it directly from my Mixcraft installation directory and attached it to my support request. If that doesn't work please let me know.