Can MX support Melodyne CRE8?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

nima

Can MX support Melodyne CRE8?

Post by nima »

k, i want to buy this pitch correction software called melodyne and i was wondering if mixcraft would support this software as a VST (i really hope so :? ) as far as i know it should work fine.

http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?i ... =0%3FL%3D0
Vibrant Audio

Post by Vibrant Audio »

Only the Melodyne plugin product is a VST effect. It works great for pitch correction and is a true VST.

All other Melodyne products will still work with Mixcraft via the Melodyne Bridge VST that is included with the installation of Melodyne products. It can be a little cumbersome to use though - you have to switch back and forth between Mixcraft and Melodyne.

The thing to do if you use cre8 would be to load your recorded audio into the standalone product, do your pitch adjustments/harmony creation, save the new audio file, then import this new file into Mixcraft.
*Vibrant Audio*
nima

Post by nima »

yeh i just dl the demo and i didnt like it man. first of all u have to play the whole song and then transfer the song for it to detect the pitch. second it doesnt even sound like the way i wanted to sound. i watched the tutorial on u tube and the pitch correction sounds gr8 but when i do it , it sounds Robotic....... i dont know , but i really want a good pitch corrector for my vocals :(