VST presets not saving

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

anteater

VST presets not saving

Post by anteater »

My VST plug-in shows up fine on the effects list. However, when I make special setting for a certain plug-in and I click on "save new preset" it doesn't save. It just keeps the title as "selesct preset" and doesn't take the name of the preset that I type in.
So every time I want to go to that preset, I have to remember all the settings I put into the plug-in every time I want a certain effect.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?
I would appreciate it very much
Vibrant Audio

Post by Vibrant Audio »

What is the name of the effect that is doing this?
*Vibrant Audio*
anteater

the effect

Post by anteater »

It started with a demo VST plug-in of "antares auto-tuner" and I later found (after i made this post) out that even the effects that come with the mixcraft will not save presets.

So I actually should have titled my earlier post as "none of the effects are saving my presets". The same problem is happening with all the effects: those that came with the program and the plug-ins I tried.

Does that help? Btw, thank you so much for responding. I've never written on forums before and it was cool to see that they actually work. I didn't think anyone would actually want to help me. So yeah, thanks :)
anteater

Post by anteater »

I retitled this as "none of my effect presets saving" and I solved the problem there. check it out if you havin the same problem