Mixcraft Freezing

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

skillfulgil

Mixcraft Freezing

Post by skillfulgil »

I really don't know in what section this belongs, being new to the Mixcraft seen.. Well, I purchased Mixcraft 4 recently. I only use to drag & drop music to it and then do vocals from there. But right in the middle of whatever I'm working on, the program freezes, like a change in BPM's from whatever speed I was on to like 1 BPM, Slow motion! I have to continously hit stop then it releases and It plays again only to happen further down on the track I've been working on. Then I e-mailed Mixcraft about the Midi not working
I can't control any instruments. Its just limited to the C chord. And even that don't work right. I'm still waiting on some1 who just took my case yesterday, but if any1 has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. I run Windows XP Service Pack 2. I don't have a sound card installed thats good, just running whatever was in PC Motherboard. ASIO is working, with other music programs I had the midi is clearly working. I'll appreciate some feedback people. Thanks,
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Another customer on this forum had a similar problem, and it turned out to be a bad MIDI interface. Are you getting MIDI signals into any other software right now?

Greg