VSTI question

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

omac

VSTI question

Post by omac »

I just upgraded to Mixcraft 5, and it has been a while, so excuse me if this is a stupid question, but I am having a problem with some vsti's, specifically none of my multi sound bank vsti's can show more than 1 soundbank. Albino 3 for instance which has I don't know how many banks of patches only shows one screen. Also I sometimes program my own patches so I need to see the vsti interface, and I'm not sure how to do that. I can insert the vsti and select a preset on some of them (the simple ones mostly), but I don't see how I can see the interface to work with my oscillators, lfo's etc. Please help.
Acoustica Dan
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Dan »

When you select an instrument, just press the 'EDIT' button next to the instrument's name & preset to see the full interface.

Dan
omac

Post by omac »

Thank you. Both questions with one answer. You know, adding VSTi folder paths isn't obvious since it is only under effects, and in most cases a vst instrument is different from a vst effect. I'm thankful for your help. I'm just only pointing out a problem I had and how I arrived at my confused state :)

P.S. I should really read the manual better, since I now see it plainly says to see the instrument's interface press the Edit button. I'm sorry to have bothered you, and will read more carefully in the future.