arrangement loops

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg

Post Reply
redrocket
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:04 pm

arrangement loops

Post by redrocket » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 am

One way I use mixcraft is to make full arrangement loops drums bass guitar ect in whatever key I want then paste them together to make a full song. Think of my loops as the same as a style in a arranger keyboard. What I want to know is in mixcraft is there a feature that would let me trigger the loops from a midi keyboard to work in much the same way as an arranger keyboard. If this is not possible is it something that could happen in mixctaft 6? I know this is more of a sampler thing but i tried this in Kontakt with about 70% result but I need more. Some might say go and get an arranger keyboard. If it was that simple I would but 95% of the styles I would never use and the other 5% would need weeks of work to sound the way I want. Even the high end arranger keyboards I don't think would sound as good as my plugins. Any help would be welcome. Thanks

Post Reply