Use of acoustica instruments in other sequencers.

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

kiran

Use of acoustica instruments in other sequencers.

Post by kiran »

Hi
I have presonus studio one pro. It has many good instruments but some of acoustica instruments i want to export to studio one. Is it possible. I could get only piannissimo there. Also is it possible to trnsfer instruments from studio one to acoustica mixcraft pro? I have both the legal softwares :?:
I appreciate software makers.
I would like to see them on this site.Show us photos for real appreciation.
Rus

Post by Rus »

I don't know if "transfer" is the correct word, but you can use Mixcraft's synths in other programs. I also have Sonar X1 from Cakewalk and can use all the synths I use with Mixcraft. Having said this, there may be some synth/plugins exclusive to a particular brand, (Ist Party/Propriety) but for the most part they do spread across DAWs

For instance, I've used a Perfect Space reverb plugin from Cakewalk in Mixcraft and have used the Acoustica Instruments and Impulse softsynths with Sonar X1
kiran

instruments by other daws

Post by kiran »

OK thank you very much
I will try this now
Rus

Post by Rus »

Glad I could help.

Once the other program is opened, tell it to do a VST Plugins search. If any of Mixcraft's synths/plugins pop up. more than likely, you can use them.
Sungodv

Post by Sungodv »

I've had times when a reinstall of another DAW wouldn't see some of MC5's VSTi's, but when all is well, most will work inside another DAW.
Acoustica has a potential market in it's Acoustica Instruments and others as I've stated to Dan in the past.
I bought SONAR 8.5 just for the VST/VSTi's. Love that Dimension Pro!
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

www.soundclick.com/sungod
kiran

Post by kiran »

Hello
I could open omly piannissimo ,ME80 and memory moon, Other instruments from kontac player and reactor 5 also open, Not all other instruments open. Please tell me what do you mean by all is well.
Rus

Post by Rus »

kiran wrote:Hello
I could open omly piannissimo ,ME80 and memory moon, Other instruments from kontac player and reactor 5 also open, Not all other instruments open. Please tell me what do you mean by all is well.
I think he meant if you've done things correctly. I did say earlier that not all plugins from other DAWs may work. Again, it could be that it's exclusive meaning that it may have been coded (don't know if that's the right word) only for that program. There may be one plug that doesn't crossover between Sonar and Mixcraft - even if I've done everything correctly to where it should crossover

If your program doesn't see the other synths, re-scan the plugs in both programs.

Are the other instruments first or third party?
kiran

first party

Post by kiran »

Hello
3rd party have aleady come there. It is acoustica instruments and expanded ones that are not seen by my daw and vice a versa. Studio one instruments cannot be shifted to acoustica.
Thanks for a quick reply.
Sungodv

Post by Sungodv »

I meant a couple of things. Either the install of said DAW is a bit flaky, the PC might be flaky, or you haven't configured the software properly or a combination thereof. If everything else is working in Studio One, have it scan the Acoustica Mixcraft folder in your Programs folder and see if that works.
Core2 Quad Desktop & XP Pro - Samplitude 11 & Pro X, SONAR 8.5 Producer & Mixcraft 5 for VST's / VSTi's. Toneport UX2 USB Interface. Audio Technica, MXL & Shure Mics. Loads of basses, guitars & keyboards.

My Music:

www.soundclick.com/sungod
kiran

OK

Post by kiran »

Hello
Actually now i am a bit afraid of playing with these daws.My both the softwares are working fine at present and i feel if i do some experiments then both might get spoiled. Still i will do something to atleast confirm that everything is correct.My PC is good and the installations of both the daws correct as everything is fine in that.Of course i havent tested them fully but while initial scanning it does not show any errors
Thanks
Rus

Post by Rus »

That is good to hear. Let someone know if something happens though.
kiran

ok

Post by kiran »

ok