Quality when I Render is not good

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

sorcerdon

Quality when I Render is not good

Post by sorcerdon »

I am using my own recording program - one that came with my sound card. I record my synthesizer's sounds onto it and creater Wav files. I then add thoose wavfiles into my BeatCraft and loop thru it and yada yada yada.....

When I actualyl render the beat, its sounds good. As soon as I burn it on a CD and take it to my car, the BASS and drums over kill the music parts.....

Is this a known bug or soemthign?

Post by Guest »

Im a ambient/techno keyboard. Not very good with drums, that is why I found this program to be the easiest to use. :)

Im just a begginner in the audio world and this is my first mix so I want to be good quality.

Now I need help reducing the amount of bass this music makes. It sounds fine when play it with proffesional headphones, but when I play it in my car, its REALLY bad. The drums do an overkill and you cant even hear the song.

here is a link to a pre-beta of the song. Are my drums too loud?!? what am I messing up on?

http://members.lycos.co.uk/lldmaster/01%20Track%201.wma

Post by Guest »

ok wait that link doesnt work... but you coudl do the following.
Go to that page it will redirect you and then copy paste the path to the song into the url once redirected and you will be a ble to download it.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I still couldn't download that WMA file for some reason, even after cuttnig and pasting the URL back together.

Are you sure you don't have the bass on your car stereo turned up too high? I suppose you could use the EQ effect in Beatcraft to ease back on the bass response.

Greg
Sorcerdon

Post by Sorcerdon »

nevermind my bass is too high in my car. It plays the proper way in any other location. And I remixed with weaker drums and it sounds good.

I have another quesion though:
Is there an acoustica EFFECTS mixer.
I am recording from my synthesizer and I want to add FLANGER for example or CUSTOM effects. Where can these be obtained.

If acoustica doesnt offer it, who does?