Acoustica Beatcraft Question

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Urkis

Acoustica Beatcraft Question

Post by Urkis »

I've tried lots of different plugins and stuff but Beatcraft seems the be the cheapist option but i've encountered a problem.

When i'm writing up the drum parts i have to separate them into individual projects for each time change.

So say if i had a song which was in these sections:
1: 120bpm
2: 155bpm
3: 132bpm

Then i'd have to make 3 different Beatcraft projects. This would'nt be a problem because i'd just render them all and connect them in Cubase but when i render them the end of the Wave files sometimes cut off and finish a second to early.

The question is how do you change the Time signiture for each section in Beatcraft.
Last edited by Urkis on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Acoustica Beatcraft Question

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Right-click and select Flags > Tempo Flags.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Acoustica Greg

Re: Acoustica Beatcraft Question

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Varyu wrote:I've encountered the same exact problem and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to change the time signature. However, seeing as the sound does cut off at the end occasionally, I add a few blank drum patterns at the end of the sequence so the sounds have time to finish echoing and the track itself will some much more fluid when you connect them.
Hi,

The only way to change the time signature is to adjust the number of beats per measure, possibly in combination with changing the tempo.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101