Beatcraft to Mixcraft

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Cloud_x_13

Beatcraft to Mixcraft

Post by Cloud_x_13 »

So i was looking at a ton of other programs and was about to drop 100 bucks for fruity loops just to make drum beats for mixcraft when i remembered that they make their own sequencer. Downloaded and it looks simple enough, the one thing that bugs me is i dont see a direct way to send the stuff from beatcraft to mixcraft...am i missing something? Dont wanna buy the program if it wont even work with what i have. Or was that part just disabled in the trial?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can save your beats in MP3, WMA, WAV or OGG format, and then load them into Mixcraft. In Beatcraft, click on the File menu and select either "Render Pattern" or "Render Sequence," depending on whether you want to save the current pattern or a whole sequence of patterns. Note where you save the audio file so you can find it later. In Mixcraft, click on the Add Sounds button (in the tool bar), and then browse to the location where you saved your beats.

Greg
Cloud_x_13

Post by Cloud_x_13 »

Any word on when there will be a sequencer for mixcraft? i know you can use the piano roll feature but you have to already have a track going and i cant use the drum samples i already have to build a kit.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Maybe, just maybe in Mixcraft 6, but no promises.