Spin-it-again for second computer

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

electra225

Spin-it-again for second computer

Post by electra225 »

I have Spin-it-again on my HP desktop and it is the slickest thing I have ever seen for converting my vinyl and tapes to CD. I recently purchased a winter home in AZ and want Spin-it-again for my computer here. It will make accessing music I have put on an external hard drive easier. How do I get a copy of Spin-it-again for this computer? It is 1400 miles from my original computer so I will not be able to access that. Will I need to purchase Spin-it-again for this computer or will my original purchase work for this computer? Thanks...............GREG
Acoustica Greg

Re: Spin-it-again for second computer

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

It's okay for you to install and register Spin It Again on both of your own personal computers.

Greg
electra225

Post by electra225 »

What do I need to do to accomplish that? Thanks.................GREG
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Download, install and use the registration just as you did on the first computer.
electra225

Post by electra225 »

Pardon me for being a dunce here, but I vaguely remember when I got the program originally, that I downloaded the trial version, then paid for the "real" version, you guys emailed me a registration number, I registered it and went on my merry way. How do I find the registration number. I do not remember it, and I have no access to my first computer. Do I not need this number to make the program work on this computer. Thanks for your patience..................GREG
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Oh ok, yes you need to download the trial again from here http://www.acoustica.com/spinitagain/download.htm
Then enter your original registration information.
If you didn't save it but you still have the same email address, you can get the original registration email resent by going here.
http://www.acoustica.com/cgi/getcodes.asp

If you don't have that email address any more, you can request your code here:
http://www.acoustica.com/support/lostmycode_old.htm
electra225

Post by electra225 »

I am really sorry to be such a pest. Trend Micro will not let me access the website to retrieve my registration information. I seem to remember having a problem downloading Spin-it-Again with Trend Micro. You guys did some kind of workaround or referred me to another website, and that worked fine. I really appreciate your help with this...........GREG
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Here are a couple of different download links to try:

Spin It Again download 1.

Spin It Again download 2.

Greg
electra225

Post by electra225 »

Thanks, Greg. That seems to have worked just fine. You guys have a great product and your customer service is the best. Thanks again for everything................GREG