1. Using the track editor, how can one add additional sound

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

brwwlb

1. Using the track editor, how can one add additional sound

Post by brwwlb »

In my experience, I find that I am only able to edit one side of an album, without starting over. How can I enter both sides of an album in the editor at one time so I can burn both sides of the album on one one CD instead of two CD's?

2. How can I get the labeled files to remain in the original order of recording, rather than the system default order?

3. Is there a time signature guide to inform me during the ordering ( creating the CD) of the pre recorded sound files that I am nearing the allotted 80 minute time slot of a CD?
Acoustica Greg

Re: 1. Using the track editor, how can one add additional so

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Spin It Again does not have the option to load more than one audio file. If you're recording the audio, pause Spin It Again while you turn the album over. Otherwise, you could join the audio files together in another program before you load them into Spin It Again.

In regard to your second question, what are you using to view the files? If you're using a program like iTunes or something, you could create a playlist.

You can see how long your recording is in Spin It Again, but there's no time signature guide.

Greg