Still Cannot Create WMA Files

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

tralfaz

Still Cannot Create WMA Files

Post by tralfaz »

A while back I posted regarding my inability to create WMA files using SIA. This occurred early 2018 after one of the Windows 10 upgrades which I believe I am current on. I recently upgraded my SIA to version 2.5 b46 however that did not alleviate the problem. I didn't think it would however I was using version 2.1 for so long it seemed like a good time for an upgrade. I can create all other available file formats, MP3, OGG and WAV. My preference is WMA. I don't want MP3s and WAV files are 10 times larger than WMA files.

I get an error message when I try to create a WMA file with a big red X stating "There was a problem. Cannot create file.

Any help welcomed

Thanks
Acoustica Greg

Re: Still Cannot Create WMA Files

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You may need to install the Microsoft Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
tralfaz

Post by tralfaz »

Did that, no change.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Restart your computer and try it one more time. If it doesn't work, quit Spin It Again and send us your spinagain-log.txt file.

To find the spinagain-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\Acoustica\Spin It Again\
Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the spinagain-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101