Suggestions for improvements

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

larry.lovering

Suggestions for improvements

Post by larry.lovering »

I've been using SIA for several years now, and it is currently installed on a brand new laptop, Windows 10 Pro, updated completely. The screen is full 1920x1080 and SIA is "kinda small" on this screen. Have you had any thoughts to make it fully resizable? I can change the magnification on the screen to 150% but it is a pain to go back. I'm using it with a Shure phono preamp and a Presonus Studio 6|8 USB interface.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Suggestions for improvements

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We don't currently have any plans to update Spin It Again. It's pretty much legacy software at this point.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Thomas

Re: Suggestions for improvements

Post by Thomas »

larry.lovering wrote:I've been using SIA for several years now, and it is currently installed on a brand new laptop, Windows 10 Pro, updated completely. The screen is full 1920x1080 and SIA is "kinda small" on this screen. Have you had any thoughts to make it fully resizable?
I suggest you try Windows Magnifier Tool. I have been using it for several years and Microsoft recently made changes to it that make it even better. I have it pinned to my task bar and it usually starts up with Windows. I use control, Alt and the mouse wheel to scroll in and out easily. Take note that it offers some customization and you may need to experiment to find what configuration suits your needs best. See example captures below, one without zoom and one zoomed in.
Magnifier Tool.PNG
Magnifier Tool.PNG (95.22 KiB) Viewed 9498 times
Attachments
Magnifier Tool2.PNG
Magnifier Tool2.PNG (262.89 KiB) Viewed 9498 times
-Tom
Mixcraft 10 Pro Studio 64-Bit
Windows 10 64-Bit
AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHz 10GB Ram
2TB SSD
Behringer UMC404HD v5.57.0 interface