Recording Echo

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

vjkoval4079

Recording Echo

Post by vjkoval4079 »

I am getting 2 recordings (Echo)with about a second or two delay between both recordings. I have been using the software with my computer sound at 0. This has been working, but occasionally I get about 5 seconds of the 1st song before and then the actual recording starts. I suspect that this may have been caused by a recent Windows update. I did find a work around in that I can split the track at that point and delete the previous track. Is there away to reverse this process if you miss the right spot? I am wondering if anyone else has come across this issue. And if I may add my voice to the other loyal Spin-It-Again users (since 2011), I do wish that Acoustica would decide to update the software. I have looked at other programs but all seem to be more complicated for what I am doing. The SIA software is simple to use and does a great job of allowing me to covert my LP's to CD's.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Recording Echo

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Go into Spin It Again's Level Wizard - what do you have selected for the Soundcard setting. Make sure you don't have a microphone selected there.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Acoustica Greg

Re: Recording Echo

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Go into Spin It Again's Level Wizard - what do you have selected for the Soundcard setting? Make sure you don't have a microphone selected there.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101