Loading multiple files?

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

DougClarke

Loading multiple files?

Post by DougClarke »

Unfortunately, I deleted the tempory files after burning a CD and now I want to re edit the file. I have the .wav files but it seems that it is not possible to load more than one file.
Is there a solution to this problem?
:evil:
Don Hall

Post by Don Hall »

Hi
When you deleted the temporary file, that was it. It's a good idea to listen to the beginings and ends of all songs before deleting the temp.
I am guessing that you have a song that you clipped and a song that has the clipped bit as a lead in.
If so, you can run the one with the extra bit a file throught SIA and edit the extra part off. Then delete the file that is missing the ending and rerun that song only from the source replacing the deleted song. Then make a
new cd from the edited work. If you have more than one mistake to fix then redo the work and strike it up to experience.
Don
DougClarke

Post by DougClarke »

Thanks for your comments Don.
I knew what I had done wrong. However I thought that SIA would be cleaver enough to allow me to recover my mistake by allowing me to load multiple files.
I managed to get over the problem by editing the individual song with SIA and then burning the CD with Windows Media Player.

It still would have been nice to do it all in SIA.