No audio on output files

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

rpardo

No audio on output files

Post by rpardo »

Hi

Im new to SIA I have done all the procedure but the exported mp3 or wav files have no audio
Don Hall

Post by Don Hall »

Hi
We'll need to know how you are hooked up and what equipment you are using in your hook up. i.e. USB Turntable to USB port. We'll also need to know if you are processing LP's, 78's, 45s or tapes.

Good Luck

Don
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

After you record and the software moves on to the preview and edit screen, is there audio at that point?
rpardo

Post by rpardo »

There is audio in the preview mode. I can play the complete wav file I can even load it again in another session. The problem is when I select create audio files
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Ok so we have verified that the software is recording the audio.
When you select to create audio files, try choosing a different format than you have been. If you have been trying mp3, try wave and see if it helps.
rpardo

Post by rpardo »

I found the problem when installing SIA it change my default playback device and it was not working. I change oit back to the correct one and its working.

Thanks for your help
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Glad you have it sorted out, SIA doesn't change the default playback device, if you plugged in a USB audio device for recording, that would be what changed it. Any USB audio device seems to confuse windows into making it the playback device.