Before I buy Spin It Again, I have a question!

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

hakinsey

Before I buy Spin It Again, I have a question!

Post by hakinsey »

I can't retrieve the trial recordings made with the trial version, so i'm not sure I'll be happy with the edit/clean-up/noise reduction features. If I'm not happy with how SIA works, is there a money-back guarantee within a certain amount of time?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Before I buy Spin It Again, I have a question!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We have a 30 day refund policy. Why can't you retrieve the trial recordings? They should still be there, unless you allowed Spin It Again to delete them (it would display a dialog that gave you the choice of deleting them or keeping them).

If you didn't delete them, they would most likely be in your Recordings folder, which is inside your Documents folder.

Greg
electra225

Re: Before I buy Spin It Again, I have a question!

Post by electra225 »

I got Spin It Again in September, 2011, and all I can tell you, is that this is the slickest thing I have ever seen! I am not at all computer savvy, and all the programs I considered took too much technical knowledge for me to run. You had to program the program in most cases to make it work, way too much for me. Spin IT Again is simplicity personified! I have processed 1,218 LP's, over 300 cassette tapes, 56 open reel tapes, several 78's and 45's. With the click of a mouse I can make any CD I want. The technical support of this software is incredible. I, too, was skeptical. NOTHING this easy could really work, I thought. I could not have been more wrong.

My wife and I play records every day, and, so when we play one, we just process it to digital. I use this program with my stereo. I do not recommend USB turntables, as these tend to have cheap cartridges and needles, and thereby tend to distort the material you are recording. I would also avoid laptops and such toys. You need a desktop computer, running Windows 7 64bit, at least 6GB of memory and a huge hard drive. I use a 3TB external hard drive to store my music on. I have a 1TB hard drive on my computer, but want to keep it free so as not to slow down the process. My computer has been updated with 12GB of memory and everything works without a hitch. Spin It Again has never crashed or froze up. And I have used it a bunch. The secret to processing records to digital is the cartridge and needle. I use Stanton or Shure Cartridges and replace the needle every 100 records. I clean my records thoroughly with Windex and a terry cloth towel. Works better than anything I have tried.

I will guarantee you this. You will LOVE Spin It Again. I have a friend who has a $500 Sony program and he likes my Spin It Again better. Go figure.............GREG

Something I forgot to mention. You are concerned about the edit feature. It is the simplest thing you can imagine. I am even able to split up tape to tracks that are all one track! Once you get the program and tinker with it a little, the procedure will be obvious. You can even customize the different noise reduction feature as you prefer. This is really convenient for processing records of varying condition, noise wise. The noise is all gone and you still have the music. I play back my music and burn CD's on Windows Media Player. This is more convenient for me than to burn with Spin It Again and then having to save it to a file.