The Missing Sound Search doesn't Work

Support and feedback for Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

TFAD

The Missing Sound Search doesn't Work

Post by TFAD »

Hi!

Before when I use my old computer and use the v.2.471, if there is missing sound in the project, Acoustica would automatically search for the missing file, and I have the option to Browse or skip the search.

I have saved the Acoustica installation file on my external hard drive. So yesterday, I got a new computer (with system Window XP) and used the same installation file to install the Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer v.2.471. When I opened the project file, it does not perform the automatic search anymore for the missing sound. Is it anything wrong with my system or the mixer? And if so, how can I fix this problem?

Thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

This is a problem with version 2.471 -- it won't search for missing sounds. Since MP3 Audio Mixer is such an old program, this probably won't be fixed. You can go back to an old version, or you might consider upgrading to Mixcraft 3.

Greg
TFAD

Post by TFAD »

If I go back to an old version, will the software recognize my activation code? Do you have a link to old version? Thanks.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Yes, your code would still work, but unfortunately, we don't have any old MP3 Audio Mixer versions posted on the mixer's history page.

It looks like Download.com still has version 2.46.

Greg
TFAD

Post by TFAD »

Thanks. Hm...The one at download.com is also 2.471 (although it says 2.46), do you know when the next version will come out (that fix this bug)?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

There won't be any more updates to MP3 Audio Mixer. We're busy updating Mixcraft 3, which replaces it.

Greg