"Open With" Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer

Support and feedback for Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

AntheMz

"Open With" Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer

Post by AntheMz »

Hi there.. i'm having problem when right click on .mp3 file then "Open With" Acoustiva MP3 Audio Mixer, it won't automatic load selected file, before i format my pc, it works, now doesnt work anymore, please help!

Thank you.
AntheMz

Post by AntheMz »

What happen to this forum? I've posted for so many days, still don't have reply or any help? :shock:
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

That function is up to Windows. It's called file type association. What often happens is that the last program you installed takes over the file association.

Here's an article on changing file type association in Windows XP.

Greg
AntheMz

Post by AntheMz »

Thanks for the reply, but you don't get me, i mean, when i right click on any of .mp3 files, and then select "Open With", not double click, my default (double click) is with Winamp, normally if we use mp3 audio mixer, we have open it first, then only import .mp3 files, now i mean right click on .mp3 files, then select "Open With" iMix.exe, then program will run, and at the same time will automatically load select .mp3 instead of manually add, get it? but now it doesn't work anymore, right click then "Open With" only iMix.exe will run, .mp3 won't load, have to manually add, Zzz...
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

So MP3 Audio Mixer opens, but there's no MP3 file in it?

Can you load that MP3 file the regular way?

Greg
AntheMz

Post by AntheMz »

Aww.. I'm lazy :lol: I've many long length song to cut and mix, import using regular way takes many step :( hmm.. nevermind, if you don't know :)
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Another lazy way to do it is to just drag and drop the MP3 file directly from Windows into MP3 Audio Mixer.