Cannot Save My File In mp3 Format

Support and feedback for Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Sunny

Cannot Save My File In mp3 Format

Post by Sunny »

Hi..
I created a large file and have tried to save it as an mp3 file. The file size is 665.66 mb file. It's approximately 7.70 hours of music. I have followed instructions in your "Help Topics" and also the info in this forum, but it only saves 56.28 minutes of music 77.5MB.
It saves the first 55 minutes and the jumps to the end of the file and saves the last minute or two.
The file is one single file and looks and plays thru properly. It just won't save as a full mp3 file.

Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Sunny
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

There is a limitation to the length of an audio file that is related to the quality settings. Try choosing a lower quality setting for the MP3 file.

Greg
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

Greg..
Thanks for the reply.
I tried what you suggested, to no avail.
This problem occurred when I installed the software on a better computer. On my old computer I was running Windows XP..and Acoustica 2.471. On my more newer computer...the same.
My older computer: No problem saving 600mb files as an MP3. It's just when I installed it on a little bit better computer did I experience the problems saving larger. Is there anything I could try, as I really like this product ?

Thanks again Greg.
Sunny
mcinerney.ryan

Re: Cannot Save My File In mp3 Format

Post by mcinerney.ryan »

it appears i am not the only one with this problem...do you have a solution? i have no use for this product (which i just bought) if it doesnt save files over 22 minutes long
Acoustica Greg

Re: Cannot Save My File In mp3 Format

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I responded to your other post.

Greg