All Tracks made with MixCraft 7 or 8

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Audio Eclectic

All Tracks made with MixCraft 7 or 8

Post by Audio Eclectic »

I just did the upgrade last week from Mixcraft Pro 7 to Mixcraft 8 and I love Mixcraft 8 Pro, and have not been into every nook and cranny on the new version, but so far SO GREAT! All tracks on my SoundCloud are made using Mixcraft. 8)

https://soundcloud.com/audioeclectic
RobertAllan

Re: All Tracks made with MixCraft 7 or 8

Post by RobertAllan »

Not normally what i listen to, but had some fun browsing your stuff. Very pleasent productions and you have some
very nice melodic ideas. My favorite as a whole is/was "Just that way (original)", got a very nostalgic vibe from it and loved the instrumentation, will prolly give that one a few more listens :)

RobertAllan
Audio Eclectic

Post by Audio Eclectic »

@RobertAllan thanks for taking the time to listen and give the feedback. Being someone who came to the music production party a little later in Iife I truly do appreciate the time you took. I personally find that I can read all the material I can get my hands on, watch all the tutorial one can find but the single most important lessons for growth and improvement are the ones that come from users on forums such as these. Constructive criticism and feedback from real people is such aninvaluable resource. I know I have much to learn but if you put in a little work on the forums and also reciprocate with listening and commenting on others work pays off in spades, Thanks 4 The Listen & Comment! 8)
RobertAllan

Post by RobertAllan »

Audio Eclectic wrote:@RobertAllan thanks for taking the time to listen and give the feedback. Being someone who came to the music production party a little later in Iife I truly do appreciate the time you took. I personally find that I can read all the material I can get my hands on, watch all the tutorial one can find but the single most important lessons for growth and improvement are the ones that come from users on forums such as these. Constructive criticism and feedback from real people is such aninvaluable resource. I know I have much to learn but if you put in a little work on the forums and also reciprocate with listening and commenting on others work pays off in spades, Thanks 4 The Listen & Comment! 8)
Know what you mean and totally agree!! I guess i came late to the party aswell sorta, was part of bands for most of my musical life, and when i decided to take a chance and start making music on my own i quickly learned i had to basically start from scratch, atleast if i wanted whatever i made to be a somewhat decent experience to the listeners,lol and I can honestly say ive been more inspired and learned more from a single sentence/point from a artist from boards such as this then any video. No problem :)

RobertAllan
Starship Krupa

Post by Starship Krupa »

Very well done! Your production is ear candy. It pops and sparkles without being too spiky.

I like how open and uncluttered the arrangements are. I myself need to learn some restraint; maybe it's my love for the production work of Brian Wilson and Phil Spector. I have a tendency to keep throwing stuff in, and then I have to do a LOT of work to get everything to sit in its own place in the mix. :roll:
-Erik