Problem Arming Audio Track

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

jddrock

Problem Arming Audio Track

Post by jddrock »

Hi there,

I'm using Mixcraft Pro Studio 8 64-bit Build 408 with a Presonus Audio Box 22VSL. Recently I tried arming my audio interface on an audio track using the "Exclusive Mode" at 10 ms. When trying to arm the track with these settings it gives me an error message saying, "There was a problem arming an input! Please make sure the input device is working and the latest drivers are installed properly." And yet when I un-check "Exclusive Mode" it records and monitors perfectly. Also, it will arm my laptops onboard microphone fine using "Exclusive Mode". I've tried looking up solutions online and changing as many settings as I can think of but with no results. Does anyone know what's going on here?

In Christ,
Jeremy
jddrock

Re: Problem Arming Audio Track

Post by jddrock »

So, I just figured out the answer as soon as I posted here lol. If anyone's ever had this problem make sure you check the option in your device properties that says, "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device."

Super easy solution, praise God! Thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thanks for posting the solution you found!

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
drumandstage

Post by drumandstage »

Where are the device properties?
Sweetwater Creation Station 450 (64GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 3 2TB HDDs, Windows 10 Home 64-bit), MX8, Studio One 4 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre